You are leading Mapwize digital marketing activity worldwide:
- Create the demand generation strategy and be responsible for the pipeline target and the budget,
- Drive demand generation activities from lead acquisition and nurturing through to sales qualification using channels including email, social, and advertising,
- Create digital campaign assets including online advertising, landing pages, emails and videos.
- Drive website performance by growing traffic, visitor engagement and conversion rates. Implement any way to ensure the site is optimized to capture inbound leads.
- Driving signups, engagement and conversions to paid users. Driving referrals and virality to general organic signups alongside demand-gen efforts
Reporting directly to the CEO, you contribute to the overall improvement of the Mapwize solution and collaborate on defining the product roadmap.
- 3+ years B2B tech marketing experience, preferably in an early-stage startup,
- Success developing and executing B2B digital demand generation campaigns that include email, social, and advertising,
- Experience working as a lead growth hacker taking a company through a successful series-A round of finance,
- Fluent in both English and French with excellent copywriting skills in both languages,
- Minimum technical background and ability to use growth hacker tools (the following words should mean something to you: API, SDK, script, scraping, etc.),
- Champion growth-hacks with passion daily across the team including founders.
Mapwize is a Software Editor founded in 2014, leader in the development of indoor mapping solutions. Our mission is to disrupt the Smart Building industry by providing a breakthrough SaaS platform. We believe indoor mapping is the corner stone to provide new digital services inside buildings, whether it be for visitors, workers, maintainers or security officers. We have customers worldwide including several Fortune 100 US companies and have strong partnerships with major technology companies such as Cisco and Microsoft. We are looking for talents to join the team and be part of the Smart Building revolution.