Your mission is to provide excellent support to our Sales team and actively participate into sales related activities focused on achieving sales performances:
- Manage and qualify incoming leads, and take appointments for our Sales team
- Prepare sales proposals/quotations and follow up on prospects’ replies
- Prepare weekly sales reports and forecast, using CRM and other tools
- Fill in the customers’ data in the CRM database
You will work hand in hand with the Sales team and report directly to the Office Manager.
You will fit well in this role if:
- You are fluent in both French and English and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are proficient with MS Office and familiar with CRM and email scheduling tools
- You are thorough, meticulous and well organized
- You are positive and pro-active
Mapwize is a Software Editor founded in 2014, leader in the development of indoor mapping solutions. Our mission is to disrupt the Smart Building industry by providing a breakthrough SaaS platform. We believe indoor mapping is the corner stone to provide new digital services inside buildings, whether it be for visitors, workers, maintainers or security officers. We have customers worldwide including several Fortune 100 US companies and have strong partnerships with major technology companies such as Cisco and Microsoft. We are looking for talents to join the team and be part of the Smart Building revolution.