La société Ricoh Imaging Europe
RICOH IMAGING EUROPE S.A.S. is a leading supplier of recreational and professional imaging equipment, with a long standing brand heritage in both Pentax and Ricoh branded products. Its product range is extensive and includes state of the art digital SLR, medium format, interchangeable lens system (mirror less) cameras, expert, action and outdoor compact cameras, 360° cameras and an extensive range of high performance lenses and accessories. In addition, it has a wide range of binoculars and spotting scopes, suitable for a variety of activities.
The company traces its roots to 1919, when as Asahi Optical Joint Stock Co., it was established in the Nishi-Sugamo district of Tokyo to manufacture lenses for eyeglasses. In 1938, the company expanded its portfolio of products and services to include lens design, photographic lenses and binoculars under the name of Ashai Optical CO. LTD., and eventually was renamed again as PENTAX in 2002. On October 1st, 2011, the company became a 100% subsidiary of Ricoh Company, Ltd. and operates as Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd. as of August 1, 2013.
We’re looking for a team player with a solid understanding of the marketing mix to promote our product online. The key responsibilities of the role are :
- Management of our online content for FR/NL/BE Ricoh-Imaging websites
- Manage the e-commerce Magento product database (all products available, with all correct and relevant information) for DE/UK/FR/NL/BE shop.ricoh-imaging websites
- To promote the offers on the website (banners, cross-sell, upsale)
- Support day-to-day webshop activities such as product returns, customer support, liaising with an internal development team, digital agencies and customer service, etc.
- Management of Fan products: planning, promotion and follow up
- Daily orders monitoring/customer service follow up/payments/bugs
- Update Monthly KPI chart and reporting
- Dealer websites: monitoring and follow up on all relevant product content to ensure visibility and improve conversion
Other Marketing Activities might include:
- Implementation of new webshop developments
- Manage, track and optimization of Social Media and Email Marketing activities
- Support on SEO et SEM campaigns
- Marketing tools to dealers et sales team
- Event support: prior, during or after events in France and Benelux with planning and logistics (products, POS material, leaflets, …) / SNS content / Content
- Flexible, pro-active self-learner with a passion for detail who is comfortable working in a fast-paced consumer electronics environment
- 2-3 years’ experience in e-commerce / digital marketing
- Perfect knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Capable of HTML coding et experience in use of Wordpress/Magento/Shopify/PrestaShop e-commerce tools
- Good knowledge and understanding of Marketing Communication and various ways of promoting online sales
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and editing software a.o. Photoshop is a plus.
- Interest in high tech products, photography and the Internet-of-Things.
- Excellent level of English (daily business language) and French. German and/or Dutch is a plus.