La société Ricoh Imaging Europe
RICOH IMAGING EUROPE S.A.S. is a leading supplier of recreational and professional imaging equipment, with a long standing brand heritage in both Pentax and Ricoh branded products. Its product range is extensive and includes state of the art digital SLR, medium format, interchangeable lens system (mirror less) cameras, expert, action and outdoor compact cameras, 360° cameras and an extensive range of high performance lenses and accessories. In addition, it has a wide range of binoculars and spotting scopes, suitable for a variety of activities.
The company traces its roots to 1919, when as Asahi Optical Joint Stock Co., it was established in the Nishi-Sugamo district of Tokyo to manufacture lenses for eyeglasses. In 1938, the company expanded its portfolio of products and services to include lens design, photographic lenses and binoculars under the name of Ashai Optical CO. LTD., and eventually was renamed again as PENTAX in 2002. On October 1st, 2011, the company became a 100% subsidiary of Ricoh Company, Ltd. and operates as Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd. as of August 1, 2013.
We’re looking for a team player who has a solid understanding of the marketing mix to promote our products line-up online and offline. The ideal candidate will be a flexible, pro-active self-learner with a passion for detail who is comfortable working in a fast-paced consumer electronics environment.
The key responsibilities are:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns to increase awareness and visibility of Ricoh Imaging’s products et services
- Oversee European social media strategy. Create and optimize content for the web and social networking accounts such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Manage the development of sales support tools for the promotion on Ricoh’s products across Europe: e.g. sales support tools such presentations, brochures, specs sheets, case study, in-store POS materials, interactive displays, microsites
- Digital advertising and campaign tracking and recommendations to improve key metrics. Identify opportunities for growth within existing campaigns and recommend new areas for expansion
- Tracking of 360 and conventional camera market development and competitor activities, develop reports, analysis, provide insights of market et trends
- Create mobile/online banner adverting materials and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Train, educate, motivate a wide range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers, distributors, and subsidiaries on the use of THETA 360 camera’s (employees, customers, distributors, partners, etc)
Other Marketing Activities might include:
- Management of Partner Network to expand business and engage with customers
- Support for the organization and assistance onsite for events
- Newsletter marketing et CRM optimization for promotions
- Flexible, pro-active self-learner with a passion for detail who is comfortable working in a fast-paced consumer electronics environment.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Social Media and the various ways of online communication activities.
- Perfect knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding of HTML coding / Wordpress / Magento and other digital tools
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign / Photoshop / Premiere Pro is a plus.
- Excellent level of English (daily business language) and French. German or Dutch is a plus.
- Interest in high tech products, photography and the Internet-of-Things.
- Business-driven character.