La société Ricoh Imaging Europe
RICOH IMAGING EUROPE S.A.S. is a leading supplier of recreational and professional imaging equipment, with a long standing brand heritage in both Pentax and Ricoh branded products. Its product range is extensive and includes state of the art digital SLR, medium format, interchangeable lens system (mirror less) cameras, expert, action and outdoor compact cameras, 360° cameras and an extensive range of high performance lenses and accessories. In addition, it has a wide range of binoculars and spotting scopes, suitable for a variety of activities.
The company traces its roots to 1919, when as Asahi Optical Joint Stock Co., it was established in the Nishi-Sugamo district of Tokyo to manufacture lenses for eyeglasses. In 1938, the company expanded its portfolio of products and services to include lens design, photographic lenses and binoculars under the name of Ashai Optical CO. LTD., and eventually was renamed again as PENTAX in 2002. On October 1st, 2011, the company became a 100% subsidiary of Ricoh Company, Ltd. and operates as Ricoh Imaging Company, Ltd. as of August 1, 2013.
Under the authority of the Head of Marketing, while working in close collaboration with the European E-commerce et IoT Manager and local marketing et communication members, we’re looking for a team player who has a solid understanding of the marketing mix to promote our product line-up online and offline.
The key responsibilities of the E-Commerce Assistant are :
- Manage the Magento product database (all products available, with all correct and relevant information)
- To promote the offers on the website (banners, cross sell, upsell, basket proposition…)
- Support day-to-day webshop activities such as product returns, customer support, liaising with internal development team, digital agencies and customer service, etc
- Support et optimize the use of newsletters and transactional emails for the promotion of products
- Management of Fan products: planning, promotion and follow up
- Update Monthly KPI chart
Other Marketing Activities might include:
- Manage, track and optimization of Social Media activities to support webshop sales
- Support and advice with SEO et SEM / Paid-Search activities
- Advertising and campaign performance tracking
- Flexible, pro-active self-learner with a passion for detail who is comfortable working in a fast-paced consumer electronics environment.
- Perfect knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Capable of HTML coding et use of Wordpress / Magento / Shopify / PrestaShop ecommerce tools
- Good knowledge and understanding of Social Media and the various ways of using this for improving online sales.
- Excellent level of English (daily business language) and French. German or Dutch is a plus.
- Knowledge of photo editing software like Photoshop is a plus.
- Interest in high tech products, photography and the Internet-of-Things.