As a Pre-sales Engineer your job will be to be our Mapwize integration expert towards our clients.
This position is a great career move for engineers ready to make the switch to a role that allows them to leverage their existing technical skills in a role that will allow them to hone their client-facing skills, make decisions that affect the trajectory of the company, and create business connections in the community. If you’d love to use your technical skills to delight customers by crafting the right solution, we want to hear from you!
Being a Pre-sales Engineer requires flexibility above all. On any given day, we speak with customers and future customers, build out proofs of concept that show just what Mapwize can do, and even add new features to the product itself. The tasks are varied and no two days are alike. Our priorities are determined by a single question: will this help our customers be more successful? We’re proud of, and enjoy, what we do.
The role will be located at Euratechnologies in Lille.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Together with the Sales and Customer Success teams, educate prospects and customers to use the best of Mapwize
- Work with our enterprise customers, helping them to achieve the best mapping experience
- Create resources (blog posts, tutorials and other) to make Mapwize more accessible to the world.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 2+ years professional experience as a full-stack developer with stronger focus on the Front-end
- Great oral and written communication in English
- Strong desire to help people, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in a client-facing technical role (as a developer, as a consultant, …)
- Experience designing mockups / wireframes / UX
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured and dynamic environment
- Mobile programming experience
- A background in mapping, GIS, indoor positioning or even wifi systems
Mapwize is a Software Editor founded in 2014, leader in the development of indoor mapping solutions. Our mission is to disrupt the Smart Building industry by providing a breakthrough SaaS platform. We believe indoor mapping is the corner stone to provide new digital services inside buildings, whether it be for visitors, workers, maintainers or security officers. We have customers worldwide including several Fortune 100 US companies and have strong partnerships with major technology companies such as Cisco and Microsoft. We are looking for talents to join the team and be part of the Smart Building revolution.