To contribute to the development of the open-source framework IndoorLocation.io.
IndoorLocation is the first open-source unified framework to manage locations coming from any Indoor Positioning Technology. The goal is to simplify the inter-connection of any indoor positioning technology (like beacons, wifi, lifi, ultra-sound, sensor fusion) to maps and analytics.
A few providers are already available on github: https://github.com/indoorlocation
To integrate new providers, you will need to understand their SDK, potentially play with their hardware, create a provider for iOS and Android together with demo applications, document everything in English and publish on Github.
The objectives of the internship are:
- Connect with more Indoor Location partners
- Animate the developer community on Github
- Design some special providers like filters, selectors, …
All the code you will write will be open-source so that means:
- You dare showing to the world how great your code is
- You are fluent with Github and all your commits are clean
- You care about providing proper documentation to other developers
You will be reporting directly to the CTO and working hand in hand with the whole development team.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Good writing skills in English and capacity to write great documentation
- Experience with iOS and Android development
- Capacity to learn quickly
- Basics of git and Github
- Motivation and dedication
- Attention to details
- Openness to criticism and ideas
Mapwize is a Software Editor founded in 2014, leader in the development of indoor mapping solutions. Our mission is to disrupt the Smart Building industry by providing a breakthrough SaaS platform. We believe indoor mapping is the corner stone to provide new digital services inside buildings, whether it be for visitors, workers, maintainers or security officers. We have customers worldwide including several Fortune 100 US companies and have strong partnerships with major technology companies such as Cisco and Microsoft. We are looking for talents to join the team and be part of the Smart Building revolution.