We are recruiting for its client, whose teams are expanding, a new Support Analyst role within the R&D department.
The missions are to provide software support via telephone and internet based inquiries from customers and partners regarding our client’s products both locally and globally and to analyze problems within software applications and provides solutions to customers’ questions following our client’s Development and Support quality processes, standards and tool sets and maintains a log of problems and analysis steps including creation and review of reusable solutions, which are posted to our client’s website for global reuse by customers and partners.Our client’s operations are building in Spain. This role is part however of a structured teaming environment, requiring continued learning and practice of existing product knowledge to maximize preparedness for any new issue.
• Handle incoming software issues from customers and partners via telephone and web chat and resolve support incidents in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
• Work on problems of limited scope; follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
• Formulate reusable solutions to new, unique issues, or enhance existing solutions following solution-centered support methodologies and efficiently search and utilize our client’s Knowledgebase solutions to customer issues that are reported.
• Analyze, test, solve problems, advising customers of potential solutions; escalate issues as needed. Demonstrate key competencies at the desired levels as defined for this position.
• Document in detail, all analyses and correspondences throughout the issue resolution process; provide proactive status updates to customers.
• Assist team members both locally and in France (locally, globally and across teams).
Required Knowledge and Experience:
• Fluent in Spanish and English (written and verbal communication) – French a nice to have
• University/Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, Production Operations/Manufacturing Management, Information Technology or related field or equivalent relevant experience
• 2-5 year experience in a customer service/support capacity related to Supply Chain or ERP Software Knowledge of Virtualizations (VMware, HyperV…)
• Problem solving ability, attention to detail, good documentation and writing skills. Excellent organization, interpersonal & communication skills. Able to work independently
• Working experience in the manufacturing, supply chain or distribution industry a plus
• Knowledge equivalent to professional certification in area of specialty is preferred (e.g. CPIM, CRIM, etc), APICS certification a plus
• Knowledge of basic technical concepts is preferred (Windows, Internet, Networks, Ms SQL Server or Oracle). Programming code for troubleshooting is preferred (C, C++, UNIX, Oracle, SQL, Visual Basic, Java Script, HTML5 and XML)